Process Optimisation Engineering
BIOENERGY 2020+ offers analyses and advising for the optimisation of existing technologies.
Our target is to provide custom consulting and solutions for individual requests of plant operators. In doing so, BIOENERGY 2020+ accompanies its costumers from the procedural analysis, to the technologic and economic solutions and finally to the practical implementation and operation of the overall plant.
- Within process optimisation and engineering, our activities encompass the following fields:
- Procedural analysis of weak points in the existing plant systems resulting in a derived catalogue of measures for plant optimisation, e.g. for increase of yield and capacity
- Extension of the resource spectrum
- Increasing the level of automation as well as the optimisation of control technologies
- Concepts for the efficient treatment and processing of by-products
- Technology integration
- Advising and investigations regarding the selection of material and its resistance considering various raw materials, products and intermediate products
- Conception and implementation of the physical and chemical analyses (mass and energy balances for overall plant systems)
- Procedural planning
According to the individual costumer demand, we continuously apply new process solutions from the R&D fields of BIOENERGY 2020+ [Link Bio-diesel, Vegetable oil, Bio-ethanol].